Please Take Advantage of our New, Free Community Service
You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Here’s an opportunity to make your wishes known. Whether you are ready to make your cremation prearrangements now or not, it’s a good idea to let friends and family members know your preference. Unfortunately, we don’t know what the future holds and it’s simply a smart, sensible idea to record your wishes today. In fact, there’s never been a better time with this no cost, no obligation opportunity.
Columbus, OH Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Columbus, OH
Neptune Society provides affordable cremations and preplanning services to Columbus-area families. Over 35 percent of Ohio residents choose cremation over burial and the number of cremations is expected to increase across the state. We help Columbus families carefully consider their cremation options and plan ahead for greater peace of mind. We offer:
- Affordable Columbus cremation services
- Professional help with cremation preplanning
- Financial planning with prepaid cremation plans
- Dedicated, local professionals who guide you through the cremation process
Cremation Service Columbus
Neptune Society Columbus provides full-service cremations for the greater Columbus area. Our professional funeral directors at both locations are ready to discuss your options and guide you through planning a Columbus cremation. Columbus-area residents trust Neptune Society for their cremation planning. In turn, we are proud to serve the community that has faithfully relied on our services.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Columbus walk you through every step of planning a Columbus-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Columbus cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Columbus, OH Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Columbus are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Columbus veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Columbus cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Visit The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for questions/information on VA and benefits.
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
In the CommunityNeptune Society: Columbus, OH - 2018 Life Expo for Boomers+
Neptune Society Columbus, OH - Columbus Cap City Commit to be Fit 5K Run
Neptune Society Columbus, OH - Delivers New Year Cheer to Kobacker Hospice House
Neptune Society Hilliard, OH - Gahanna Senior Fair
Neptune Society Columbus, OH - Presents at Local Senior Fair
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Ohio and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Ohio residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.