Dallas, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Dallas, TX
Dallas Cremation Planning. Neptune Society Dallas serves the greater Dallas area with affordable, trusted cremation services. In our decades of experience working with tens of thousands of families, Neptune Society has found that cremation is best planned ahead of need when decisions can be made thoughtfully. Neptune Society Dallas cremation counselors are available to provide cremation information, offer a Dallas cremation price quote, and assist in planning for cremation.
A Dallas cremation can be planned with just one call. Plan your Dallas cremation with Neptune Society in advance of need to:
- work with the nation’s most trusted cremation provider
- lock in today’s price for a Dallas cremation
- gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing final needs are planned
- spare your family the burden of planning and payment.
Dallas Prepaid Cremation Plans
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Dallas TX. The Neptune Society Dallas Texas provides quality prepaid cremation services at an exceptional value. Our experienced counseling staff assists those planning cremation in Dallas to ensure their wishes will be carried out. Prepaid cremation services offer an individualized, respectful plan that alleviates the burden of planning and cremation cost for family and loved ones. Dallas cremation costs are minimized by taking advantage of the cost savings of prepayment for cremation. Dallas TX residents pay today’s price for services rather than a higher future price.
The Neptune Society Dallas is an active member of local Chambers of Commerce and provides informative seminars to local senior facilities. Neptune Society Dallas is a donation center for the Marine Reservists’ Toys for Tots campaign. Let Neptune Society help with your Dallas cremation. Texas residents trust Neptune Society Dallas to meet their pre-arranged prepaid cremation needs.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Dallas walk you through every step of planning a Dallas-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Dallas cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Dallas, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Dallas are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Dallas veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Dallas cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
In the CommunityNeptune Society Dallas, TX Visits Local Hospices to Deliver Donations
Amanda Vanston and Wilhelmina Sims visited several inpatient hospice facilities delivering donations and explaining Neptune Society services. Amanda and Wilhelmina were also able to spend time with Rev. Bruce Wade (Bereavement Services Manager) with Vitas Hospice.
Cindy Lewis-Simpson Celebrates 30 Years of Service