Long Beach Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Long Beach, CA
Neptune Society Long Beach, California’s trusted cremation provider, offers cremation services in and around the following cities: Long Beach, Torrance, South Bay, Norwalk, Downey, and San Pedro. For your convenience, we offer in-home consultations.
Neptune Society has served families for 40 years, providing advance planning of cremation for final needs as well as immediate and compassionate services for those who have experienced a death in the family. A Long Beach cremation may complement a funeral or memorial service, or may stand alone as a direct cremation, a low cost alternative to a traditional funeral and burial. Families choose a Neptune Society Long Beach cremation for its:
- Affordability: Our low cost Long Beach cremations are a fraction of the cost of burial.
- Ease: With a single phone call, Neptune Long Beach handles transportation, paperwork, and cremation.
- Conservation: Cremation reduces the number of burials and eternal land use.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Long Beach walk you through every step of planning a Long Beach-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Long Beach cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Long Beach Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Long Beach are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Long Beach veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Long Beach cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.