Santa Clarita, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Santa Clarita, CA
Santa Clarita Cremation Planning. For 40 years, Neptune Society Santa Clarita has offered trusted California cremation services. A Santa Clarita cremation is an affordable and ecologically friendly choice for final needs. If you think cremation is right for you, contact our Santa Clarita cremation counselors today for more information or to begin developing your cremation plan. By planning in advance, you define your wishes and save your family from the burden of planning. Get started today.
Affordable Cremation Santa Clarita
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. When you develop your cremation plan, Neptune Society Santa Clarita offers the option of prepayment. By paying for cremation now, you are able to lock in today’s price for cremation, avoiding future cost increases. Let your loved ones know you have taken care of everything. Contact our Santa Clarita cremation counselors for cremation price information and payment options.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Santa Clarita, CA walk you through every step of planning a Santa Clarita, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Santa Clarita, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Santa Clarita, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives inSanta Clarita, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Santa Clarita, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Santa Clarita, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.