Thousand Oaks Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation Thousand Oaks
Thousand Oaks Cremation Planning. For 40 years, Neptune Society Thousand Oaks has provided trusted, professional cremation services. If you are considering cremation, contact our Thousand Oaks cremation counselors for answers to your cremation questions and to make a cremation plan. Our counselors are available for consultation in the comfort of your own home should you wish. By pre-planning cremation, you develop a defined plan for final needs, advise your loved ones of your wish for cremation, and protect your family from making difficult decisions under duress. Contact us today to develop your cremation plan.
Affordable Cremation Thousand Oaks
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. When you plan your Thousand Oaks cremation in advance of need, Neptune Society Thousand Oaks offers the option of prepayment, By paying for cremation in advance of need, you are able to lock in today’s price for cremation, and avoid future cost increases. Neptune Society offers payment options and portable plans. Contact Neptune Society today for details on planning cremation and minimizing the price of a Thousand Oaks cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Thousand Oaks walk you through every step of planning a Thousand Oaks-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Thousand Oaks cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Thousand Oaks Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Thousand Oaks are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Thousand Oaks veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Thousand Oaks cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.