Tucson Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremations Service in Tucson AZ
Tucson Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society Tucson offers funeral planning for cremation. Tucson AZ cremation is an increasingly popular end of life choice and is far more economical than a traditional funeral and burial at Tucson funeral homes. Our dedicated staff is ready to help you develop a cremation plan that outlines your choices and brings you and your family peace of mind. Rest assured that cremation services in Tucson are always handled in the most dignified and respectful way.
Affordable Tucson Cremations
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Tucson The Neptune Society Tucson, America’s most trusted cremation service, provides quality prepaid cremation serves at an exceptional value. Neptune Society Tucson’s caring staff will work with you to develop a Tucson cremation plan and make financial arrangements, ensuring that your final wishes will be respected. A prepaid cremation allows you to pay today’s price for a future service and eliminates the burden of planning and cost for your loved ones.
The Neptune Society Tucson has proudly served Pima County residents since 2007. We are available to discuss a cremation plan and make arrangements for a prepaid cremation. Tucson trusts Neptune Society to offer professional Tucson cremation services. Rather than using a traditional funeral home, Tucson residents have another option – Neptune Society.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Tucson walk you through every step of planning a Tucson-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Tucson cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Tucson Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Tucson are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Tucson veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Tucson cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.