Top-notch and professional. I called Neptune Society during the height of the COVID -19 pandemic due to the unexpected passing of my mother. My mom never had any funeral arrangements and when you lose a loved one, being the only child, I didn’t know where to turn and find out what to do. My mom passed on a Monday evening and we contacted them early Tuesday morning and received a call back from funeral director Ren. She was a blessing. They picked my mom’s body up from the hospital Tuesday evening and began the process and explained the details perfectly. Ren was very professional and compassionate and made the experience much easier than expected. Overall great experience, highly recommend.
Plan Your Cremation in Advance
Over the past 30 years, families have increasingly made the decision to switch from burials to cremation.
In fact, in 2016 over 50% of Americans chose cremation as their preferred choice for their final arrangements. As cremation rates have continued to grow, so has number of individuals who realize the benefits of preplanning their cremation.
Through it all Neptune Society has been there, supporting families in their time of need. Since 1973, we’ve served over 500,000 families across the country with dignity and respect. Thanks to the loyal support of generations of families, we’re now the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the nation with over 45 locations nationwide.
Cremation preplanning saves money and provides peace of mind
There are many benefits of cremation preplanning, including:
- Peace of Mind Cremation planning grants your family time to grieve your loss and celebrate your life rather than face confusing choices about your final wishes.
Watch this video to learn more.
- No Unnecessary Financial Burden Don’t leave your partner, family, or loved ones with the financial burden of paying for a service in this already difficult time.
- Financial Protection The costs of cremations and funeral services continue to climb every year. With a prepaid plan you can lock in today’s price for services in the future.
To learn more about the process and benefits of cremation preplanning, including pricing and options, download our FREE Cremation Answer Guide
In the guide we’ll answer common questions such as:
- How does a preplanned cremation work?
- What choices do I have in a preplanned cremation?
- How much does a preplanned cremation cost?
- What happens when a death occurs?
More About Neptune Society
Neptune Society is the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the nation. Thanks to the loyal support of generations of families, we’ve now grown to over 45 locations nationwide, with continued expansion ahead. Over the past 40 years, our experienced team has assisted families, their loved ones and caregivers carry out final wishes more affordably, with dignity and respect.
- Affordable cremation plan choices Neptune Society offers exceptional value, quality, and expert guidance during the cremation preplanning stages.
- Cremation services for immediate needs We’re here for your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – whenever you need us.
- One call Just one call assures you compassionate, highly responsive service, and professional management of cremation, and cremation planning.
Cremation has already become the preferred choice over burial in the US. If you think cremation is the right choice for you too, we look forward to serving your needs with all the professionalism and care you deserve.
Free Download: Cremation Answer Book
See how you can make your final arrangements.
In this digital guide, you’ll learn things like why choose cremation over burial, the financial & personal benefits of cremation preplanning, and how to choose a reputable cremation provider.
“I cannot express how thankful our family is to the Neptune Society. We lost our 93 year old beloved ‘uncle’ and just days before I contacted Laura Anderson at the Society. She provided all the information and forms – immediately, did not try to ‘upsell’ us on services and followed-thru until after we had scattered his ashes. She was wonderful in our hour of need.”
— William J. Darusmont, Excelsior, MN (A Thank You Note)