Plan Your Cremation in Advance
Over the past 30 years, families have increasingly made the decision to switch from burials to cremation.
In fact, in 2016 over 50% of Americans chose cremation as their preferred choice for their final arrangements. As cremation rates have continued to grow, so has number of individuals who realize the benefits of preplanning their cremation.
Through it all Neptune Society has been there, supporting families in their time of need. Since 1973, we’ve served over 500,000 families across the country with dignity and respect. Thanks to the loyal support of generations of families, we’ve now grown to more than 60 locations nationwide with continued expansion planned in the future.
Cremation preplanning saves money and provides peace of mind
There are many benefits of cremation preplanning, including:
To learn more about the process and benefits of cremation preplanning, including pricing and options, download our FREE Cremation Answer Guide
In the guide we’ll answer common questions such as:
- How does a preplanned cremation work?
- What choices do I have in a preplanned cremation?
- How much does a preplanned cremation cost?
- What happens when a death occurs?
More About Neptune Society
Neptune Society is the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the nation. Thanks to the loyal support of generations of families, we’ve now grown to over 45 locations nationwide, with continued expansion ahead. Over the past 48 years, our experienced team has assisted families, their loved ones and caregivers carry out final wishes more affordably, with dignity and respect.
- Affordable cremation plan choices Neptune Society offers exceptional value, quality, and expert guidance during the cremation preplanning stages.
- Cremation services for immediate needs We’re here for your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – whenever you need us.
- One call Just one call assures you compassionate, highly responsive service, and professional management of cremation, and cremation planning.
Cremation has already become the preferred choice over burial in the US. If you think cremation is the right choice for you too, we look forward to serving your needs with all the professionalism and care you deserve.