Ann Arbor, MI Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Ann Arbor, MI
Ann Arbor Cremation Planning. Protect your plans for an Ann Arbor cremation by planning with the Neptune Society. Relying on wills and verbal commitments doesn’t have the same weight as a separate written plan containing all the elements you want to include in your Ann Arbor cremation. Our various Ann Arbor cremation options let you choose how you want to be remembered. Our representatives are ready to answer your questions about Ann Arbor cremations, so call us or fill out the form on the right to get in touch.
Affordable Prepaid Ann Arbor Cremations. Trust the Neptune Society to ensure your prepaid Ann Arbor cremation is the best investment in your future. We ensure your final price for your Ann Arbor cremation won’t be affected by inflation or other influences years from now by giving the opportunity to pay for it in advance of need. Prepaid Ann Arbor cremations also allow you to get a great deal at today’s low rates. More information about prepaid Ann Arbor cremations is available in our downloadable cremation answer guide, available by completing the form on the right.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Ann Arbor, MI walk you through every step of planning a Ann Arbor, MI-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Ann Arbor, MI cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Ann Arbor, MI Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Ann Arbor, MI are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Ann Arbor, MI veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Ann Arbor, MI cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.