Asheville, NC Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Asheville, NC
Asheville Cremation Planning. One of life’s most difficult decisions is making end-of-life arrangements. Let the Neptune Society of Charlotte guide you through planning your Asheville cremation today. Planning an Asheville cremation gives you and your loved ones peace of mind that you will be cared for in a respectful and caring manner when our services are required. Asheville cremations are also environmentally friendly and cost thousands less than a traditional burial. A representative will be happy to discuss your Asheville cremation options with you as soon as you contact our office or complete the form on the right.
Affordable Prepaid Asheville Cremations. Before you finish planning your Asheville cremation, make sure to pay for it in advance. Prepaid Asheville cremations are protected against rising cremation costs and allow you to be at peace knowing you’ve taken care of everything. For more ways to save on your Asheville cremation including taking advantage of veteran benefits and other discounts, contact our office or complete the form on the right.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Asheville, NC walk you through every step of planning a Asheville, NC-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Asheville, NC cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Asheville, NC Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Asheville, NC are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Asheville, NC veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Asheville, NC cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.