Aurora, CO Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Aurora, CO
Aurora Cremation Planning. You have total control over what happens to you when you plan your Aurora cremation in advance. By scheduling an appointment with one of our representatives, you can ensure your receive all the services you deserve for you Aurora cremation. Whether you are a veteran seeking proper final honors or want to personalize the way you are remembered, the Neptune Society can help you find an Aurora cremation package that suits your needs. Fill out the form on the right for more information about Aurora cremations.
Affordable Prepaid Aurora Cremations. You can have peace of mind knowing that your affairs are taken care of by prepaying for your Aurora cremation. Price increases don’t affect prepaid Aurora cremations. You also don’t have to leave the burden on loved ones to pay for the fulfillment of a prepaid Aurora cremation plan. To discover payment options and potential discounts on your Aurora cremation you may be eligible for, complete the form on this page.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Aurora, CO walk you through every step of planning a Aurora, CO-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Aurora, CO cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Aurora, CO Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Aurora, CO are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Aurora, CO veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Aurora, CO cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Colorado and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Colorado residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.