Aventura, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Aventura, FL
Aventura Cremation Planning. Contact Neptune Society to plan a low cost Aventura cremation today. Plan in advance to define your wish for cremation, communicate your wishes, and protect your family from the emotional and difficult decisions that come with planning final needs. Neptune Society Aventura cremation counselors are available to advise and guide you, from the comfort of your own home should you prefer. Contact us today to learn more about Neptune Society Aventura cremation plans and cremation pricing.
Aventura Cremation Services
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Aventura. Take advantage of Neptune Society’s best price for cremation by paying for cremation today. Lock in today’s Aventura cremation price and avoid future price increases. Contact Neptune Society for more information.
Aventura Cremation: Memorial Reef. The renowned Neptune Memorial Reef off the coast of Florida is a unique and spectacular cremation memorial. Deployment to the Reef may be included in an Aventura preplanned prepaid cremation plan.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Aventura, FL walk you through every step of planning a Aventura, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Aventura, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Aventura, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Aventura, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Aventura, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Aventura, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.