Baton Rouge, LA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Baton Rouge, LA
Baton Rouge Cremation Planning. Give your loved ones the gift of peace of mind and plan your Baton Rouge cremation today. Imagine their relief when they find out you planned your Baton Rouge cremation ahead of time with the help of the Neptune Society. You can choose from a selection of affordable Baton Rouge cremation packages that provide you and your loved ones with whatever services you desire. If you want to know more about the benefits of a Baton Rouge cremation, call our nearest office or complete the form on this page.
Affordable Prepaid Baton Rouge Cremations. Rising costs can affect your plans for a Baton Rouge cremation which is why the Neptune Society offers the option to prepay. Prepaid Baton Rouge cremations lock in our best prices for cremation services. Unpredictable factors such as inflation will be unable to affect your carefully designed prepaid Baton Rouge cremation plan. Talk to one of our representatives to learn about potential discounts and payment plans that can be used to pay for a Baton Rouge cremation as well.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Baton Rouge, LA walk you through every step of planning a Baton Rouge, LA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Baton Rouge, LA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Baton Rouge, LA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Baton Rouge, LA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Baton Rouge, LA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Baton Rouge, LA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Louisiana and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Louisiana residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.