Bedford, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Bedford, TX
Bedford Cremation Plan. A Bedford TX cremation is a dignified and low cost alternative to burial. If cremation is right for your final plan, build your cremation plan today to finalize your wishes and prevent your family from dealing with the responsibility of funeral planning. Neptune Society, America’s most trusted national cremation society since 1973, offers easy, affordable Bedford cremation plans and compassionate staff to guide you through the planning process. Contact us today for a Bedford cremation price quote and help defining your final wishes.
Prepaid Cremation Bedford TX. When preplanning cremation, pay cremation costs in advance to finalize your plan and get today’s price for cremation. By locking in today’s Neptune Society Bedford cremation price, you avoid future inflationary increases in price. Neptune Society staff is always available to help with paperwork and answer your questions. We make final needs uncomplicated. Contact Neptune Society today to begin planning.
Neptune Society Bedford cremation representatives are available to meet with you at your home for your convenience. Neptune Society offers special cremation memorial options including the spectacular Neptune Memorial Reef, a manmade reef and art installation off the coast of Florida built to accept cremated remains.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Bedford, TX walk you through every step of planning a Bedford, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Bedford, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Bedford, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Bedford, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Bedford, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Bedford, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Texas and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Texas residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.