Bellevue, WA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Bellevue, WA
Bellevue Cremation Planning. Make your plans for a Bellevue cremation clear by preplanning with the Neptune Society. We help you spell out your exact wishes for a Bellevue cremation in a document that will be honored often before a will is read. Help you loved ones feel confident while fulfilling your final wishes for a Bellevue cremation by doing as much as you can yourself. Our representatives can help you start planning your Bellevue cremation today if you complete the form on the right or call the nearest office.
Affordable Prepaid Bellevue Cremations. Part of planning includes paying for your Bellevue cremation in advance. Prepaying for your Bellevue cremation protects your plan from inflationary price increases. To help keep your Bellevue cremation plan affordable, we also offer payment plans and help veterans find discounts on Bellevue cremations. To learn about these options and others that help pay for your Bellevue cremation, please fill out the form on the right.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Bellevue, WA walk you through every step of planning a Bellevue, WA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Bellevue, WA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Bellevue, WA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Bellevue, WA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Bellevue, WA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Bellevue, WA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Washington and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Washington residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.