Blue Springs, MO Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Blue Springs, MO
Neptune Society Missouri provides cremation pre-planning and immediate need cremation services to the greater Kansas City area. The Neptune Missouri service area extends to the nearby communities of Blue Springs and Lee’s Summit. To learn more about Neptune Society’s cremation services, or to get a Missouri cremation price quote, simply fill out this fast and easy form to get started.
Affordable Cremation Blue Springs
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Once you have chosen a Blue Springs cremation for final needs, Neptune Society offers the option of paying for cremation in advance to take advantage of the best price for a Blue Springs cremation and save your family from the burden of planning and payment. By paying for cremation now, you pay only today’s price for cremation and are protected from future cremation cost increases. Contact Neptune Society today for Blue Springs cremation prices, payment options, and information on portability.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Blue Springs, MO walk you through every step of planning a Blue Springs, MO-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Blue Springs, MO cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Blue Springs, MO Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Blue Springs, MO are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Blue Springs, MO veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Blue Springs, MO cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Missouri and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Missouri residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.