Brooklyn Center, MN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Brooklyn Center, MN
Brooklyn Center Cremation Planning. Neptune Society, America’s trusted cremation provider for 40 years, offers Brooklyn Center MN cremation plans. Minnesotans choose cremation for its low cost and simplicity. Cremation is also preferred as a green burial alternative. If you believe cremation may be right for you or a loved one, contact Neptune Society for information about a Brooklyn Center cremation. Cremation is best planned in advance of need when decisions can be made with careful thought and without undue emotion. Contact us about a Neptune Society Brooklyn Center cremation for information about preplanning and a Brooklyn Center cremation price quote.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Brooklyn Center Once you have decided that a Brooklyn Center MN cremation is right for you, consider paying for the cremation. By prepaying the cost of cremation, you lock in today’s price for a Brooklyn Center cremation and avoid future costs increases. Planning and paying now also removes the burden of planning and payment from your family—a final gift. Contact Neptune Society today to learn how to preplan and prepay for a Brooklyn Center cremation. For your convenience, Neptune Society’s caring representatives are available to meet with you in your home to discuss a Brooklyn Center MN cremation plan. Don’t wait. Start planning today.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Brooklyn Center, MN walk you through every step of planning a Brooklyn Center, MN-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Brooklyn Center, MN cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Brooklyn Center, MN Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Brooklyn Center, MN are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Brooklyn Center, MN veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Brooklyn Center, MN cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Minnesota and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Minnesota residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.