Burbank, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Burbank, CA
Burbank Cremation Planning. Serving greater Los Angeles since 1971, the Neptune Society Burbank cremation team offers expert advice on cremation services and cremation planning, even in the comfort of your own home. If you think Burbank cremation is right for you or a loved one, contact Neptune Society today to begin developing a cremation plan. A Burbank cremation is often chosen for its environmental friendliness and simplicity in addition to its low cost. Advance planning of cremation allows you to define your wishes for final needs and prepare a plan for your family to follow. Contact Neptune Society Burbank today to get started.
Affordable Cremation Burbank
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Once you have chosen a Burbank cremation for final needs, Neptune Society offers the option of paying for cremation in advance to take advantage of the best price for a Burbank cremation, and save your family from the burden of planning and payment. By paying for cremation now, you pay only today’s price for cremation and are protected from future cremation cost increases. Contact Neptune Society today for Burbank cremation prices, payment options, and information on portability.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Burbank, CA walk you through every step of planning a Burbank, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Burbank, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Burbank, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Burbank, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Burbank, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Burbank, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.