Cary, NC Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Cary, NC
Cary Cremation Planning. Come to our storefront location in Charlotte, calls us, or fill out the form on the right to see just how easy planning your Cary cremation with the Neptune Society can be. A Cary cremation plan allows you to have the final say on what you want for your Cary cremation. The Neptune Society offers a variety of packages and merchandise that can allow you to craft a Cary cremation that suits your needs. By filling out the form on the right or calling our office, you can get in touch with a representative who would be happy to tell you more about cremations in Cary.
Affordable Prepaid Cary Cremations. Forcing your loved ones to pay for your Cary cremation just adds to their grief, so the Neptune Society allows you to pay for your Cary cremation in advance. Prepaid Cary cremations protect you and your loved one from price increases and possible additional charges associated with waiting until the last minute. Our Cary cremation representatives can walk you through the planning process to ensure you get the best deal possible on your Cary cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Cary, NC walk you through every step of planning a Cary, NC-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Cary, NC cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Cary, NC Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Cary, NC are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Cary, NC veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Cary, NC cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.