Colleyville, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Colleyville, TX
Colleyville Cremation Plan. Plan a Colleyville cremation for a dignified low cost alternative to burial. If a Colleyville cremation is the right choice for you or a loved one, please consider national cremation society Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973. Neptune Society offers expert cremation services and an exceptional staff devoted to serving their community. We find that cremation is best planned in advance of need for thoughtful decision making. A Neptune Society Colleyville cremation plan defines your wish for cremation, clarifies your choices, and helps you communicate them to your family. Contact Neptune Society today to learn the advantages of planning ahead and get a Colleyville cremation price quote.
Prepaid Colleyville Cremation. Finalize your wish for cremation with a prepaid Neptune Society Colleyville cremation plan. By paying for cremation now, you lock in our best price for cremation and avoid future inflationary increases in price. Planning and paying now also removes that burden from your family, a final gift to protect them. Neptune Society offers payment options and special cremation memorials including the renowned Neptune Memorial Reef off the coast of Florida. Contact us today to learn more.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Colleyville, TX walk you through every step of planning a Colleyville, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Colleyville, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Colleyville, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Colleyville, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Colleyville, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Colleyville, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.