Colorado Springs, CO Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Colorado Springs, CO
Colorado Springs Cremation Planning. Tell your loved ones what you want for your Colorado Springs cremation by preplanning with the Neptune Society. Only through preplanning can you ensure your Colorado Springs cremation will be carried out exactly as you wish. With so many affordable Colorado Springs cremation packages for all kinds of services, you can choose precisely what services you desire. Our representatives are experts at matching your needs to the perfect Colorado Springs cremation packages, so call our nearest office today to learn more.
Affordable Prepaid Colorado Springs Cremations. A representative can help you save money on a prepaid Colorado Springs cremation. Our representatives can explain how our price protection works, where you lock in today’s low price for your prepaid Colorado Springs cremation. They can also point you to exclusive discounts for veterans and other eligible parties to save on your Colorado Springs cremation plan. Call our nearest office or complete the form on the right for more information about prepaid Colorado Springs cremations.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Colorado Springs, CO walk you through every step of planning a Colorado Springs, CO-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Colorado Springs, CO cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Colorado Springs, CO Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Colorado Springs, CO are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Colorado Springs, CO veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Colorado Springs, CO cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Colorado and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Colorado residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.