Concord, NC Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Concord, NC
Concord Cremation Planning. A pre-planned Concord cremation with the Neptune Society of Charlotte can give you peace of mind that you will be cared for respectfully. The Neptune Society provides quality care for those planning their Concord cremations and their loved ones. Our numerous Concord cremation packages can allow you to decide whether you want simple or lavish arrangements. Completing the form on the right will allow you to download our free cremation answer booklet for more information about Concord cremations.
Affordable Prepaid Concord Cremations. Prepaid Concord cremations protect you and your loved ones from rising costs. Loved ones may have trouble paying for your Concord cremation, but with a prepaid Concord cremation they won’t have to pay a cent for your cremation. Our expert counselors can help you use veteran’s benefits and other discounts to discover more ways to save on your Concord cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Concord, NC walk you through every step of planning a Concord, NC-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Concord, NC cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Concord, NC Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Concord, NC are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Concord, NC veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Concord, NC cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.