Coral Springs, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Coral Springs, FL
Planning Cremation in Coral Springs. Our experienced and dedicated staff is available to guide you through cremation planning to give you and your family peace of mind that final needs have been addressed. The Neptune Society’s experienced manager has assisted South Florida residents with affordable, respectful cremation services for many years. Two administrative personnel and 13 licensed Pre-Need Counseling Staff are available to answer any questions and address any concerns. Cremation is often chosen for its simplicity and affordability. Contact us to learn about the benefits of choosing cremation. Florida residents trust Neptune Society to plan their final needs.
Prepaid Cremation in Coral Springs
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Coral Springs. Arranging your final needs allows you to take control of the process and plan according to your own wishes, alleviating the burden to your loved ones. Cremation allows a meaningful tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. The Neptune Society offers the convenience of cremation pre-planning and pre-payment. Prepayment is the best way to reduce the cost of cremation. By paying for final needs now, you pay today’s cost of cremation, avoiding future cremation cost increases.
The Neptune Society Pompano Beach has been serving South Florida since 2006, offering full services for cremation. Florida residents trust us to meet their pre-arranged prepaid cremation needs.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Coral Springs, FL walk you through every step of planning a Coral Springs, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Coral Springs, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Coral Springs, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Coral Springs, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Coral Springs, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Coral Springs, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.