Covington, KY Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Covington, KY
Covington Cremation Planning. More people are pre-planning their Covington cremations every day with the Neptune Society. Pre-planning allows loved ones to take the guesswork out of planning your Covington cremation. Choosing a Covington cremation also protects the environment, as it is a green alternative to burial. To learn more about our specific Covington cremation packages, please complete the form on this page or call our nearest office.
Affordable Prepaid Covington Cremations. Pre-planning your Covington cremation gives you the opportunity to pay for our services in advance. Loved ones won’t have to pay for your Covington cremation when you are in our care, and you receive price protection against inflation. Contact our office today to learn more about the financial benefits of a prepaid Covington cremation today.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Covington, KY walk you through every step of planning a Covington, KY-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Covington, KY cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Covington, KY Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Covington, KY are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Covington, KY veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Covington, KY cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.