Davie, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Davie, FL
Planning Cremation in Davie. A Davie cremation is chosen for its low cost, simplicity, and environmental friendliness. If a Davie cremation is the right choice for you or a loved one, choose Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973, as your cremation society for its expertise and value. Neptune Society Davie cremation counselors are available to answer your questions about cremation and guide you through the Davie cremation planning process. For your convenience, we are available to meet with you in your home to help you plan a cremation. Contact us today for a Davie cremation price quote and to preplan cremation.
Prepaid Cremation in Davie
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Davie. Once you have decided that a Davie cremation is the right choice for you, prepay the cost of cremation to lock in today’s price and remove the burden of payment from your family. Pay Davie cremation costs today to get Neptune Society’s best price for cremation and avoid future inflationary increases. Contact us today for more information and plan and payment options.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Davie, FL walk you through every step of planning a Davie, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Davie, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Davie, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Davie, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Davie, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Davie, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Florida and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Florida residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.