Deltona, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Deltona, FL
Deltona Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society Deltona expert staff is available to assist you with funeral planning. Cremation in Deltona FL is an affordable and increasingly popular alternative to a traditional funeral and burial. Our professional, dedicated staff will work with you at the time of death or for a future need to develop an individualized cremation plan that meets your needs. A thoughtful cremation plan offers peace of mind for you and your family.
Cremation’s Cost in Deltona FL
Affordable prepaid cremation. Deltona FL Neptune Society’s experienced funeral director and support staff, serving Deltona since 2007, provide quality prepaid cremation services at an exceptional value. The Neptune Society Deltona assists in planning your final needs to ensure your wishes will be respected. Prepaid Deltona cremation services offer an individualized, respectful plan that alleviates the burden of planning and cost for your loved ones.
The Neptune Society Deltona is an active member of the Deltona and its surrounding communities. We support the Osceola Chamber of Commerce, the American Legion, the VFW, and the Moose and Eagles Clubs. We look forward to serving you with exceptional cremation services. Deltona, FL residents are served by Neptune Society Deltona.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Deltona, FL walk you through every step of planning a Deltona, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Deltona, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Deltona, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Deltona, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Deltona, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Deltona, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.