Doral, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Doral, FL
Doral Cremation Planning. Plan your Doral cremation in advance of need to define your wish for cremation and remove the burden of planning from your loved ones. If a Doral cremation is the right choice for you, we hope you will choose Neptune Society, America’s trusted cremation provider for 40 years, as your cremation provider. Neptune Society offers expert, dignified services and a compassionate team of individuals. Our representatives are available to guide you through the Doral cremation planning process, from the comfort of your own home should you prefer. Contact Neptune Society today to get started.
Doral Cremation Services
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Doral. Lock in Neptune Society’s best price for a Doral cremation by prepaying for cremation costs. We offer Doral cremation plans for basic direct cremation as well as cremation with your choice of cremation memorial. Finalize your wishes and protect your family with a Neptune Society Doral cremation plan. Contact us today to get started.
Doral Cremation: Memorial Reef. Neptune Society is home to the original and only Neptune Memorial Reef, a stunning manmade reef off Florida’s coast dedicated to memorializing those who have passed away and been cremated. Contact us today to learn how to be part of this extraordinary experience.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Doral, FL walk you through every step of planning a Doral, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Doral, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Doral, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Doral, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Doral, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Doral, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Florida and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Florida residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.