Dripping Springs, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Dripping Springs, TX
Neptune Society Austin provides Dripping Springs cremation services. For your convenience, we offer in-home or phone consultations.
Cremation Planning. Neptune Society Austin offers professional and respected Dripping Springs cremation planning services. Our compassionate and capable staff is ready to guide you through the cremation planning process and answer your Dripping Springs cremation questions. Low cost cremation is often chosen for its ease, flexibility, and environmental friendliness. Cremation can be a simple standalone service or combined with a funeral or memorial service. Memorial Reef Plans are available for a unique cremation memorial following a Dripping Springs cremation.
Prepaid Cremation Dripping Springs
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Neptune Society Austin provides quality prepaid Dripping Springs cremation services for those ready to plan cremation and receive our best price for cremation. Our caring staff helps you define your Dripping Springs cremation plan and make financial arrangements, allowing you to pay today’s price for a future need. Find peace of mind knowing that final arrangements have been made, and your loved ones are spared the burden of planning and payment. Contact us today to start planning your affordable cremation with America’s most trusted cremation provider, Neptune Society.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Dripping Springs, TX walk you through every step of planning a Dripping Springs, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Dripping Springs, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Dripping Springs, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Dripping Springs, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Dripping Springs, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Dripping Springs, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.