Durham, NC Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Durham, NC
Durham Cremation Planning. Durham cremations are often chosen for their simplicity and ease on the environment, but with the Neptune Society of Charlotte your Durham cremation can also save you money. We provide Durham cremation packages that range from simple to extravagant, and we also provide a variety of merchandise so you don’t have to search far and wide for what you need for your Durham cremation. To get in contact with one of our Durham cremation counselors and receive a free quote, please fill out the form on the right.
Affordable Prepaid Durham Cremations. Prepaid Durham cremations protect you and your loved ones from spending more than you should. Grieving loved ones may have difficulty coming up with the money to pay for your Durham cremation, especially if prices rise due to inflation. To make sure you take advantage of today’s low prices and other available discounts, contact our office or fill out the form on the right.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Durham, NC walk you through every step of planning a Durham, NC-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Durham, NC cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Durham, NC Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Durham, NC are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Durham, NC veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Durham, NC cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.