Edina, MN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Edina, MN
Edina Cremation Planning. An Edina cremation is chosen for its low cost and environmental friendliness. If you are considering an Edina cremation for final needs, contact America’s most trusted cremation provider, Neptune Society. With 40 years of experience, Neptune Society is a professional and compassionate provider of Edina cremation services, offering consultations in your home for your convenience. Contact Neptune Society today to learn the benefits of a Minnesota cremation and begin cremation planning.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Edina Cremation is best planned in advance of need. Once the details of your Edina cremation are set, purchase a Neptune Society prepaid cremation plan to lock in today’s price for an Edina cremation. Spare your family the burden of planning and payment by taking care of arrangements now. Contact Neptune Society today to learn about Edina cremation plans and get an Edina cremation price quote. Neptune Society representatives are here to help.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Edina, MN walk you through every step of planning a Edina, MN-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Edina, MN cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Edina, MN Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Edina, MN are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Edina, MN veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Edina, MN cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Minnesota and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Minnesota residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.