Evansville, IN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Evansville, IN
Evansville Cremation Planning. Outline your Evansville cremation plans with the help of the Neptune Society. We know how difficult it is to plan an Evansville cremation, but as America’s most trusted cremation provider we are committed to providing high quality service throughout the process. We have numerous Evansville cremation options for whatever your needs are for yourself or your loved ones. If you don’t know where to start, simply fill out the form on the right and an Evansville cremation counselor will get in touch with you to discuss your options.
Affordable Prepaid Evansville Cremations. Deciding to prepay for your Evansville cremation protects your plan against price increases. Inflation and other unpredictable influences could crease hassles for your Evansville cremation plan, but the Neptune Society protects you from this by allowing you to prepay for your Evansville cremation. A prepaid Evansville cremation also takes advantage of the Neptune Society’s best prices before they rise in the future. Take action now by completing the form on the right.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Evansville, IN walk you through every step of planning a Evansville, IN-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Evansville, IN cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Evansville, IN Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Evansville, IN are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Evansville, IN veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Evansville, IN cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Indiana and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Indiana residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.