Everett, WA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Everett, WA
Everett Cremation Planning. Find an Everett cremation plan that works for you with the help of the Neptune Society. We offer a variety of Everett cremation options that allow you to express yourself even after you’re gone. Everett cremations are also a green alternative to a traditional burial since burial requires toxic chemicals and excessive land use while an Everett cremation doesn’t require them. If you have questions about your options for an Everett cremation, please complete the form on the right for more information.
Affordable Prepaid Everett Cremations. Lock in low prices and save money on a prepaid Everett cremation. Over the years before the actual time of need, inflation and other unpredictable factors can influence the price of an Everett cremation. By purchasing a prepaid Everett cremation plan, you can lock in today’s low rates and don’t have to worry about inflation. A representative can help you decide how best to pay for your Everett cremation if you complete the form on this page or contact our nearest office.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Everett, WA walk you through every step of planning a Everett, WA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Everett, WA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Everett, WA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Everett, WA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Everett, WA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Everett, WA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.