Fayetteville, NC Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Fayetteville, NC
Fayetteville Cremation Planning. Part of your responsibility to your loved ones includes planning your Fayetteville cremation ahead of time to ease the stress and financial burden on your loved ones. By contacting the Neptune Society of Charlotte, you can ensure that your Fayetteville cremation plan is carried out respectfully. As America’s most trusted cremation provider, the Neptune Society knows how to carry out a proper Fayetteville cremation and care for loved ones left behind. To learn more about how a Fayetteville cremation can benefit you, please fill out the form on the right.
Affordable Prepaid Fayetteville Cremations. By paying for your Fayetteville cremation in advance, you can relieve your loved ones of the financial burden of paying for your Fayetteville cremation. Think of the relief your loved ones will feel when they realize you not only planned your Fayetteville cremation but also paid for it in advance. By filling out the form on the right, you can get in touch with one of our representatives to discuss other ways to save on your Fayetteville cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Fayetteville, NC walk you through every step of planning a Fayetteville, NC-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Fayetteville, NC cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Fayetteville, NC Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Fayetteville, NC are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Fayetteville, NC veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Fayetteville, NC cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.