Fort Collins, CO Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Fort Collins, CO
Fort Collins Cremation Planning. You know what you want for your Fort Collins cremation, so why let anyone else plan it? Preplan the perfect Fort Collins cremation today with the help of the Neptune Society. We offer a wide variety of Fort Collins cremation packages designed to work within your budget without sacrificing our compassionate and dignified care throughout the Fort Collins cremation process. For a free quote and Fort Collins cremation answer guide, complete the form on the right.
Affordable Prepaid Fort Collins Cremations. No matter what services you choose, be sure to pay for your Fort Collins cremation in advance. Prepaying gives your price protection against rising costs for your Fort Collins cremation plan. And with all of the discounts and payment plans you may be eligible for, a prepaid Fort Collins cremation plan is affordable, too. Complete the form on this page to get in touch with a representative for a free quote on your Fort Collins cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Fort Collins, CO walk you through every step of planning a Fort Collins, CO-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Fort Collins, CO cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Fort Collins, CO Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Fort Collins, CO are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Fort Collins, CO veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Fort Collins, CO cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Colorado and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Colorado residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.