Fort Wayne, IN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Wayne Cremation Planning. Trust the Neptune Society to carry out your Fort Wayne cremation. With over forty years of experience of providing the highest quality Fort Wayne cremation services, we know what you and your loved ones will need. Have a say in your future by choosing from one of our specially crafted Fort Wayne cremation packages and pre-planning with us. Call our nearest office or fill out the form on the right to get in touch with one of our experienced Fort Wayne cremation specialists.
Affordable Prepaid Fort Wayne Cremations. Many families choose a prepaid Fort Wayne cremation for final preparations. A prepaid Fort Wayne cremation protects your plan from inflationary price increases. Families also are able to take advantage of great deals on prepaid Fort Wayne cremations based on today’s low rates. Our counselors can help you utilize payment plans and other methods to make your Fort Wayne cremation affordable.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Fort Wayne, IN walk you through every step of planning a Fort Wayne, IN-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Fort Wayne, IN cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Fort Wayne, IN Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Fort Wayne, IN are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Fort Wayne, IN veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Fort Wayne, IN cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Indiana and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Indiana residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.