Fridley, MN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Fridley, MN
Fridley Cremation Planning. Considering a Fridley, Minnesota cremation? Choose Neptune Society, America’s trusted cremation provider, for professional, compassionate service at an affordable price. Neptune Society’s Fridley cremation representatives are available to answer all your questions about cremation and guide you through the cremation planning process. Cremation is best planned in advance of need when you can take the time to consider your options and make thoughtful decisions. Plan your Fridley cremation ahead of need to define your wishes and let your family know that you have made necessary arrangements. Contact Neptune Society for a cremation cost quote. Start planning today.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Fridley. If you have chosen cremation for final needs, protect your family and confirm your plans with a Neptune Society prepaid cremation in Fridley. You are able to pay for a Neptune cremation ahead of time and take advantage of Neptune Society’s best price for a Fridley cremation. Plan and pay in advance so that your family needn’t make decisions and suddenly come up with funds at the time of death. Contact Neptune Society today to learn more about Fridley cremation planning and cremation payment options.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Fridley, MN walk you through every step of planning a Fridley, MN-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Fridley, MN cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Fridley, MN Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Fridley, MN are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Fridley, MN veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Fridley, MN cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Minnesota and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Minnesota residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.