Friendswood, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Friendswood, TX
Friendswood Cremation Planning. A Friendswood cremation allows an individualized and meaningful tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. If a Friendswood cremation is the right choice for you or a loved one, plan ahead of time to define your wish for cremation and communicate your plan. Cremation is best planned in advance of need for comfort and confidence. Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973, offers low cost Friendswood cremation plans and staff members available to answer questions and guide people, in the comfort of their own homes upon request. Contact Neptune Society today to learn more.
Cremation Costs Friendswood
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Friendswood. With a defined Friendswood cremation plan, consider prepaying the cost of cremation to finalize your plan and spare your family the burden of planning and payment. By paying cremation costs now, you lock in Neptune Society’s best price for cremation and avoid future increases in cremation costs. Neptune Society offers payment options and portable plans that follow you should you move. Contact us today to learn more about cremation in Friendswood.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Friendswood, TX walk you through every step of planning a Friendswood, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Friendswood, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Friendswood, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Friendswood, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Friendswood, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Friendswood, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Texas and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Texas residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.