Galveston, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Galveston, TX
Galveston Cremation Planning. Whether choosing a Galveston cremation for its low cost or ease, choose Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973. Over the last 40 years, we have learned that cremation is best planned in advance of need for careful consideration of options. Allow our experienced and compassionate Neptune Society staff guide you through planning a Galveston cremation and find the peace of mind that comes with knowing final plans are in place. For your convenience, we offer in-home counseling with a knowledgeable representative. Contact us and begin planning your Galveston cremation today.
Cremation Costs Galveston
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Galveston. Finalize your Galveston cremation plan by prepaying the cost of cremation. Paying in advance allows you to lock in Neptune Society’s best price for a Galveston cremation, and avoid future cost increases. A prepaid Galveston cremation plan also removes the burden of planning and payment from your loved ones. Neptune Society offers both payment options and portable plans, protecting your investment should you move. Contact Neptune Society today to learn more.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Galveston, TX walk you through every step of planning a Galveston, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Galveston, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Galveston, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Galveston, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Galveston, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Galveston, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.