Georgetown, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Georgetown, TX
Neptune Society Austin provides Georgetown cremation services. Our cremation counselors are available for in-home or phone consultation for your convenience. Start planning cremation today by completing the form to the right and get our free cremation answer book.
Cremation Planning. Neptune Society Austin offers professional, respected Georgetown cremation planning services. Cremation is best planned in advance of need, when options can be carefully considered and decisions calmly made. Neptune’s cremation counselors are available to answer your questions about cremation and guide you through the cremation planning process. It’s never too early to plan for final needs and protect your loved ones from the burden of planning.
Prepaid Cremation Georgetown
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Neptune Society Austin provides quality prepaid Georgetown cremation services at an exceptional value. Get the best price for cremation by preplanning and locking in today’s cremation price, avoiding future cremation cost increases. Contact Neptune Society today to make arrangements for your Georgetown cremation and lock in our lowest price. Neptune Society is America’s trusted cremation provider, serving families for 40 years.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Georgetown, TX walk you through every step of planning a Georgetown, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Georgetown, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Georgetown, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Georgetown, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Georgetown, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Georgetown, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Texas and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Texas residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.