Glendale, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Glendale, CA
Glendale Cremation Planning. A Glendale cremation is selected for final needs for its low cost, simplicity, and environmental friendliness.Cremation planning is best done in advance of need to define wishes and gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing arrangements are in order. Neptune Society Glendale cremation counselors are available to answer your questions and guide you through the cremation planning process. There’s no better choice for planning a Glendale cremation than Neptune Society, America’s trusted cremation provider for 40 years. Contact us today to start planning.
Affordable Cremation Glendale
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. When you have decided a Glendale cremation is right for you or a loved one, consider a Neptune Society Glendale prepaid cremation plan. By paying for cremation in advance of need, you receive Neptune Society’s best price for a Glendale cremation, and save your loved ones from the burden of planning and payment. Contact Neptune Society today for information on Glendale cremation prices and payment options. Don’t wait. Plan today.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Glendale, CA walk you through every step of planning a Glendale, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Glendale, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Glendale, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Glendale, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Glendale, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Glendale, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.