Grand Prairie, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Grand Prairie, TX
Grand Prairie Cremation Plan. Choose a Grand Prairie cremation as a convenient, low cost, but dignified alternative to burial. Choose Neptune Society for an expert, affordable Grand Prairie cremation from America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973. Cremation is best planned in advance of need for thoughtful consideration of all options and to communicate your final wishes to loved ones. Neptune Society representatives are available to walk you through the process of planning a Grand Prairie cremation. Contact us today for a Grand Prairie cremation price quote.
Prepaid Cremation Grand Prairie. To finalize your Neptune Society cremation plan, pay cremation costs today. By paying today, you lock in today’s low cremation prices and protect your family from having to plan and pay. Payment options are available. Contact Neptune Society today to finalize your Grand Prairie cremation plan.
Neptune Society is home to the renowned Neptune Memorial Reef, a manmade reef and cremation memorial site off the Florida coast.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Grand Prairie, TX walk you through every step of planning a Grand Prairie, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Grand Prairie, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Grand Prairie, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Grand Prairie, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Grand Prairie, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Grand Prairie, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.