Grapevine, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Grapevine, TX
Grapevine Cremation Planning. A Grapevine cremation is chosen as a respected, low cost alternative to burial. If you are considering cremation for final needs, please consider Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973. Neptune Society helps Grapevine families plan cremation ahead of need for thoughtful consideration. Planning ahead defines your wishes and protects your family. Our Grapevine cremation representatives are available to answer your questions and help you plan. We’ll come to you. Contact us for cremation pricing information.
Prepaid Cremation, Grapevine, TX. Once you have chosen cremation for final needs, pay cremation costs to finalize your plan and protect your family from excess payments. Pay for your Grapevine cremation today to receive Neptune Society’s best price for cremation. Contact us today to get started.
Neptune Society offers placement of cremated remains at the Neptune Memorial Reef. Off the coast of Florida, the Neptune Memorial Reef is an extraordinary location, well known by divers, respected for its positive environmental impact, and regarded as a cremation memorial.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Grapevine, TX walk you through every step of planning a Grapevine, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Grapevine, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Grapevine, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Grapevine, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Grapevine, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Grapevine, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Texas and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Texas residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.