Greensboro, NC Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Greensboro, NC
Greensboro Cremation Planning. Pre-planning a Greensboro cremation may feel uncomfortable and confusing, but the Neptune Society can help you design a plan that protects you and your loved ones. Our experienced counselors can help you personalize your Greensboro cremation so it reflects your unique life or that of a loved one. We offer various styles of urns and packages for cremations in Greensboro so you can create a plan that fits your budget. Fill out the form on the right to receive a free cremation answer booklet that can answer more questions you may have about a Greensboro cremation.
Affordable Prepaid Greensboro Cremations. Choose the Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation provider, when making the investment to pay for your Greensboro cremation. Today’s low prices can be locked in with a prepaid Greensboro cremation plan to protect your loved ones from rising cremation costs. Our counselors can help you find more ways to save on your Greensboro cremation plan if you call our office or complete the form on the right.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Greensboro, NC walk you through every step of planning a Greensboro, NC-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Greensboro, NC cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Greensboro, NC Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Greensboro, NC are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Greensboro, NC veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Greensboro, NC cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.