Greenville, NC Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Greenville, NC
Greenville Cremation Planning. For the respect and compassion needed to carry out your final wishes, plan a Greenville cremation with the Neptune Society. Our retail location in Charlotte can provide you with the guidance and care needed to plan Greenville cremations. Plan your Greenville cremation in advance so your loved ones won’t have to plan one amid their grief. To hear more about Greenville cremations and the benefits of pre-planning, please fill out the form on the right to get in touch with our Greenville cremation counselors
Affordable Prepaid Greenville Cremations. Protect your Greenville cremation by paying for it in advance. Rising funeral costs can affect the price of your Greenville cremation years from now, so take advantage of today’s low prices to ensure you get the best deal on your Greenville cremation. By filling out the form on the right, one of our counselors would be delighted to show you other ways to save on your prepaid Greenville cremation plan.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Greenville, NC walk you through every step of planning a Greenville, NC-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Greenville, NC cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Greenville, NC Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Greenville, NC are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Greenville, NC veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Greenville, NC cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.