Gresham, OR Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Gresham, OR
Gresham Cremation Planning. Plan ahead with the help of the Neptune Society and create your Gresham cremation plan today. Your dream of a perfect, stress-free Gresham cremation process for you or a loved one can come to life with a little forethought. As a green alternative to burial Gresham cremations let you leave little impact on the physical world, but you loved ones will remember you for your responsible decision to plan your Gresham cremation ahead. A counselor would be delighted to tell you more about the benefits of Gresham cremations and how you can plan your own if you complete the form on the right.
Affordable Prepaid Gresham Cremations. The best way to save on your Gresham cremation is to pay for it in advance. Gresham cremation costs increase every year as choosing cremation becomes more popular. A prepaid Gresham cremation allows you to lock in low prices now before they increase in the future. For more information on how to save on your Gresham cremation, complete the form on the right or call our nearest office.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Gresham, OR walk you through every step of planning a Gresham, OR-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Gresham, OR cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Cremation Service, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Gresham, OR Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Gresham, OR are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Gresham, OR veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Gresham, OR cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Oregon and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Oregon residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.