Henderson, NV Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Henderson, NV
Henderson Cremation Planning. Give your loved ones peace of mind by planning your Henderson cremation today. The Neptune Society can help you preplan and carry out your Henderson cremation in a dignified and caring manner. We offer a variety of Henderson cremation packages for all kinds of memorial services and budgets. Complete the form on the right to talk to one of our representatives and learn more about Henderson cremations.
Affordable Prepaid Henderson Cremations. Don’t let inflation cost your loved ones hundreds of dollars when you can prepay for your Henderson cremation today. The Neptune Society offers prepaid Henderson cremation plans that are both affordable and save you money over time. A prepaid Henderson cremation plan grants you price protection from inflation and other factors. To talk to one of our representatives and learn about the benefits of prepaid Henderson cremations, please complete the form on this page.
This Facility is limited to providing Direct Cremation Services.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Henderson, NV walk you through every step of planning a Henderson, NV-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Henderson, NV cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Henderson, NV Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Henderson, NV are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Henderson, NV veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Henderson, NV cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Nevada and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Nevada residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.