Hialeah, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Hialeah, FL
Hialeah Cremation Planning. Preplan a Hialeah cremation with Neptune Society for a low cost and easy solution to final needs. By planning today, you best ensure that your final wishes will be carried out, and you spare your loved ones the burden of planning. With 40 years of experience as the most trusted cremation provider in the nation, Neptune Society knows that many find peace of mind knowing that final needs are set. Contact us today to learn about Neptune Society Hialeah cremation plan options.
Hialeah Cremation Services
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Hialeah. Once you have decided on a Hialeah cremation for final needs, prepay for a Neptune Society cremation plan to take advantage of our best price for cremation in Hialeah. By paying now, you lock in today’s cremation cost and avoid future increases in cremation price. Contact Neptune Society today for payment options and information.
Hialeah Cremation: Memorial Reef. Consider an exceptional cremation memorial following cremation. The Neptune Memorial Reef is a renowned, unique manmade reef off the coast of Florida designed as a large cremation memorial in the shape of the imagined city of Atlantis. Contact us to find out about memorialization at the Neptune Memorial Reef.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Hialeah, FL walk you through every step of planning a Hialeah, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Hialeah, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Hialeah, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Hialeah, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Hialeah, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Hialeah, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.