High Point, NC Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: High Point, NC
High Point Cremation Planning. Are you trying to plan your High Point cremation? Contact us at the Neptune Society of Charlotte to hear about our affordable High Point cremation packages. High Point cremations are inherently easy on the environment and allow creative ways of memorialization including scatterings and even becoming a part of the world’s largest man-made reef, the Neptune Memorial Reef. Pre-planning your High Point cremation gives you the chance to have a say in how you are remembered by your loved ones. To receive a free quote on your High Point cremation, please fill out the form on the right and a High Point cremation counselor will get in touch with you shortly.
Affordable Prepaid High Point Cremations. Consider paying for your High Point cremation in advance to save your loved ones the hassle of paying for it while you are in our care. Prices can rise due to inflation, especially over many years, and forcing loved ones to pay more for your High Point cremation doesn’t make sense. Our representatives can help you take advantage of today’s low prices for High Point cremations if you contact us today.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in High Point, NC walk you through every step of planning a High Point, NC-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a High Point, NC cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
High Point, NC Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in High Point, NC are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. High Point, NC veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your High Point, NC cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.