Hillsboro, OR Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Hillsboro, OR
Hillsboro Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society can help you navigate through planning your Hillsboro cremation. Feel free to choose simple or elaborate Hillsboro cremation plans. All options are easy on the environment and can give your loved ones peace of mind that you will be cared for with responsible and kind service. A counselor can tell you more about Hillsboro cremations if you complete the form on the right.
Affordable Prepaid Hillsboro Cremations. Save money by purchasing a prepaid Hillsboro cremation package. With the ability to lock in today’s low rates, you can save hundreds for yourself and your loved ones on your Hillsboro cremation. Your loved ones will be grateful you thought ahead for them and took care of protecting your Hillsboro cremation plan. Saving more on your Hillsboro cremation is simple with the help of our experienced counselors.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Hillsboro, OR walk you through every step of planning a Hillsboro, OR-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Hillsboro, OR cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Cremation Service, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Hillsboro, OR Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Hillsboro, OR are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Hillsboro, OR veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Hillsboro, OR cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Oregon and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Oregon residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.