Hurst, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Hurst, TX
Hurst Cremation Plan. Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973, offers low cost Hurst cremations that are easy to plan. Cremation is best planned in advance of need when options can be carefully considered and decisions thoughtfully made. Contact Neptune Society today to work with our informed, compassionate staff and begin planning a Hurst cremation. Our representatives are available to meet you at your home for your convenience. Contact us today.
Prepaid Hurst Cremation Plans Once you have decided that a Hurst cremation plan is right for you, pay cremation costs to finalize your plan and gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing final needs are set. A preplanned prepaid Hurst cremation is a gift to your family, removing the burden of planning and payment from them. Paying today also allows you to take advantage of Neptune Society’s lowest price for a Hurst cremation, locking in today’s price and avoiding future cost increases. Contact us today to start planning.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Hurst, TX walk you through every step of planning a Hurst, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Hurst, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Hurst, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Hurst, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Hurst, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Hurst, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Texas and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Texas residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.