Independence, MO Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Independence, MO
Independence Cremation Planning. Let a preplanned Independence cremation by the Neptune Society comfort your loved ones. The time after a loved one passes is difficult and confusing, and loved ones may not know exactly what you want for your Independence cremation. By preplanning, you have the opportunity to choose the exact Independence cremation services that you require and to relieve your loved ones from trying to pick an Independence cremation plan for you. Take action by completing the form on the right and getting in touch with our Independence cremation counselors today.
Affordable Prepaid Independence Cremations. Once you pay for your Independence cremation in advance, you plan is protected against rising costs. Prepaying locks in our lowest rates and keeps them there so at the time of need no one will have to pay extra to fulfill your Independence cremation plan. Everything that can possibly be paid for before the time of need will be taken care of, and loved ones will be able to focus on their grief and not money. Contact a cremation counselor today to find more ways to save on your Independence cremation plan.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Independence, MO walk you through every step of planning a Independence, MO-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Independence, MO cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Independence, MO Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Independence, MO are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Independence, MO veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Independence, MO cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Missouri and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Missouri residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.